FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There is a $15 food and/or beverage minimum per show. This is addition to the cover charges which pays the bands.
HOURS AND SHOWTIMES
• The Jazz Kitchen is open 7 days a week at 5p for dinner.
• The showtimes vary by night so please check the calendar for the night you plan on attending.
• Most shows last between 75 and 90 minutes.
• The kitchen is open until 1/2 hour before the band stops.
The Jazz Kitchen is open only to those 21+.
– Monday’s & Thursday’s are walk-in only | No reservation will be needed. Six or more in your party? Call ahead at 317-253-4900
– All other days please purchase tickets online for guaranteed seating.
– If you are only coming for dinner and NOT seeing the show you can call us directly at 317-253-4900.
– Ticketing fees start at $1 and are generally around 10% of the ticket cost.
– To avoid the processing charges you can purchase your tickets with cash at The Jazz Kitchen Box Office.
– The deck is always walk-in only.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT YOUR TICKET?
– EARLY SHOWS
– Arrive as early as 5p but no later than 1/2 hour before the start of the show.
– Please plan on dining with us and be advised that we have a $15 per person minimum per show.
– LATE SHOWS
– Arrive 1/2 hour before the start of the show.
– The kitchen will remain open until 1/2 before the end of the show (late dinner, appetizers, desserts)
– Be advised that we have a $15 per person minimum per show.
CREDIT CARDS AND PAYMENT
• The Jazz Kitchen accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and cash.
• We ask that you please charge no less that $10 when using a credit card.
• Credit Cards used at the door for admission will be charged $1 per ticket.
We sell gift certificates in any amount.
To purchase online follow the ticket purchase link and scroll to the bottom. They are sold online in multiples of $25
Certificates purchased online will be sent to the purchaser
The Jazz Kitchen is handicapped accessible. We would recommend arriving at least 1 hour prior to show time.
If you have special needs please call us as early as possible so we can do our best to accommodate.
The Jazz Kitchen is a smoke-free venue. Passouts are allowed to smoke outside.
Please send all band requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting please keep in mind that we receive many requests everyday.
Please do not take it personal if we are slow to respond.
Jazz being very dynamic often changes in volume very rapidly. We ask that you keep your talking to a minimum and keep in mind that others around you are here to listen to the music. Also it is disrespectful to the artists to interfere with their performance. If you must talk, please do so in the lounge.
AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPING, PHOTOGRAPHY
The Jazz Kitchen due to contractual obligations does NOT allow audio or video taping in any manner.
In the event that taping is allowed by the performer we ask that your set-up be contained to a minimal amount of space and does not impede our staff or patrons in anyway. We reserve the right to refuse taping at any time. NO BOARD TAPING.
No flash photography.