The Jazz Kitchen is open only to those 21+.
• There is a $15 food and/or beverage minimum per show.
• This is addition to the cover charges which pays the bands.
• The admission charge does NOT include food or drink.
HOURS AND SHOWTIMES
• The Jazz Kitchen is open 7 days a week at 5p for dinner.
• The showtimes vary by night so please check the calendar for the night you plan on attending.
• Most shows last between 75 and 90 minutes.
• The kitchen is open until 1/2 hour before the band stops.
• We always recommend purchasing ticket online or by calling us at 317-253-4900.
• Please let us know if you have a party larger than 4 and have bought tickets separately.
• Ticketing fees are generally around 10% of the ticket cost.
• To avoid the processing charges you can purchase your tickets with cash at The Jazz Kitchen Box Office.
• The deck is always walk-in only. • If you purchase Lounge Table and/or Lounge Bar Stool seating, you may have an obstructed view of the stage. The show will be broadcast on the tv above the bar.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT YOUR TICKET?
• Arrive as early as 5p but no later than 1/2 hour before the start of the show.
• Please plan on dining with us and be advised that we have a $15 per person minimum per show.
• Arrive 1/2 hour before the start of the show.
• The kitchen will remain open until 1/2 before the end of the show (late dinner, appetizers, desserts)
• Be advised that we have a $15 per person minimum per show.
Don’t be Late
• Your seat will be held for 20 minutes after the start of the show.
CREDIT CARDS AND PAYMENT
• The Jazz Kitchen accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and cash.
• We ask that you please charge no less that $10 when using a credit card.
• We sell gift certificates in any amount.
• To purchase online follow the ticket purchase link and scroll to the bottom. They are sold online in multiples of $25
• Certificates purchased online will be sent to the purchaser.
• The Jazz Kitchen is handicapped accessible. We would recommend arriving at least 1 hour prior to show time.
• If you have special needs please call us as early as possible so we can do our best to accommodate.
• The Jazz Kitchen is a smoke-free venue. Passouts are allowed to smoke outside.
Jazz being very dynamic often changes in volume very rapidly. We ask that you keep your talking to a minimum and keep in mind that others around you are here to listen to the music. Also it is disrespectful to the artists to interfere with their performance. If you must talk, please do so in the lounge.
AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPING, PHOTOGRAPHY
• The Jazz Kitchen due to contractual obligations does NOT allow audio or video taping in any manner.
• In the event that taping is allowed by the performer we ask that your set-up be contained to a minimal amount of space and does not impede our staff or patrons in anyway. We reserve the right to refuse taping at any time. NO BOARD TAPING.
• No flash photography.